Monday, September 8, 2008

Rough Day Ahead

Wow, did you see the dust up over the weekend? It seems some joker took some snapshots of my activity page and thought I was digging a bit fast. Can people not take a joke? How the heck am I supposed to digg all the stories from my circle of friends if I don't take a few short cuts?

I totally missed that this was going on over the weekend because I was over at Kevins. Some website sent me a complete collection of Star Wars figurines in exchange for promoting one of their stories, and I just had to show him. So we're in the hot tub playing with the action figures when his blackberry goes off. It turns out the latest release the developers pushed out had a bug and it wasn't hiding my bot any more. There's going to be hell to pay when Kevin gets back into the office. They really need to do a better job of testing their releases instead of just pushing everything out the door.

So a lot of people are calling for me to be banned. I think this is totally bogus. I've given so much to the community. If it wasn't for me, there wouldn't even be a front page. And don't these idiots realize I've got a family to feed? If I quit the payolla from marketing companies is going to totally dry up, and then what am I supposed to do? Besides, those sharks Maki and Saleem are just going to take over if I get tubed. How fair would that be?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

yea!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you did this? http://yicrosoftdirectorygirl.com/mr-babyman-snsfw/